Charlotte was born in Warwickshire and has lived in Coventry for the past 15 years. After having four children and being a stay at home mum, Charlotte returned to education in 2011. Graduating with a First class degree in Biological and Forensic Sciences from Coventry University in 2015.
Charlotte was accepted in to the Molecular Analytical Science CDT here at Warwick and completed the masters year in 2016. She has now progressed to PhD co-supervised by Dr Gemma-Louise Davies and Prof. Matthew Gibson.
Charlotte is primarily a biologist with interests in molecular and cell biology. The interdisciplinary nature of MAS CDT has however broadened Charlotte’s interests to include nanoparticle chemistry.
Presentations, Posters and Conferences
- Postgraduate symposium 2018, University of Warwick
- Magnetic Microsphere International Conference 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark
- SCI Materials Science Conference and Summer BBQ, London 2017
- MAS CDT Annual Conference, Wales 2017
- MAS CDT Annual Conference, Lake District 2016
- Forensic Institute Research Network (FIRN) Student Conference, University of Derby 2015
- Best Poster Award at SCI Materials Science Conference, 2017
Charlotte’s PhD is supported by the EPSRC centre for doctoral training in Molecular Analytical Sciences.